Bắn cá 4399So you’ve just launched your brand-new ecommerce site! The design is Da Vinci–esque, product descriptions are on point, and the UI is so intuitive you could buy out the entire shop blindfolded. All that’s left to do is sit back and watch the money flow in. Unfortunately, it’s not quite that easy.
With ecommerce spend increasing by 73 percent over the past five years, online retailers are faced with ever-increasing competition as the market continues to flood with viable alternatives all jockeying for the same market share as you. Given the current competitive landscape partnered with a steady decline in the , online retailers are faced with the increasingly difficult task of ensuring that visitors stay on their sites and ultimately make a purchase.
In this article, we’ll present a few options to help keep visitors on your site and increase sales using the AddThis ecommerce website tools.
1. Offer free shipping to new visitors
Chances are a new visitor is just getting to know you and your brand. Take this opportunity to make a great first impression by offering to foot the bill for shipping. Studies have shown that online customers are more likely to buy more products if free shipping is offered. As a result, “free shipping” offers are twice as compelling as “percentage off” offers. Use our Link Promotion tool to offer free shipping. If customers know they’re getting free shipping when they begin browsing, it’s more likely they’ll have more items in their carts when they check out.
2. Increase cart value with recommended bundles
Grabbing and maintaining your visitors’ attention is paramount when it comes to driving ecommerce sales, and nothing will delegitimize your site more than if customers are shown irrelevant product suggestions or promotions. Fortunately, AddThis enables users to select the specific product page(s) a bundle suggestion appears on. Use the show/hide functionality associated with the Link Promotion tool to create product suggestion cohorts. For example, if you want all food processor product pages to promote product-specific accessories, simply set up your Link Promotion tool and add all food processor product pages within the show/hide feature. Once activated, any visitors to those specific pages will be presented with a message promoting food processor accessories.
3. Be bold with returning visitors
Bắn cá 4399Existing customers are . Try using our Link Promotion tool to promote new and innovative products using our audience data to ensure they align with your visitors’ interests. Remember: relevancy!
4. Account for location and seasonality
Have a flash sale at your New York location? Don’t want to present a snow motif on your winter-sale promo for visitors from Hawaii? No problem! Use the AddThis Link Promotion tool to present geo-specific messages, promotions, or designs. Simply create your message and utilize the geo tab in the “audiences” section to select the specific continent, country, state, or metro area where you’d like the message to appear.
5. Optimize your funnel
If you’re feeling a bit more ambitious, you can start evaluating and defining your sales funnel based on referrals, pages visited, interests, and so on. Using AddThis ecommerce toolsBắn cá 4399, you’ll have the ability to tailor messaging and promotions to highly targeted cohorts with the goal of moving site visitors down your funnel from awareness to purchase.
- Awareness – First-time users arriving through direct, search or referral traffic channels: This group is still getting to know you and your brand, so keep it simple. Use the audience portion of our Link Promotion tool to offer a promo code for first-time orders, with a discount or free shipping. To take it a step further, use Link Promotions to pique visitors’ interests by highlighting a product that aligns to their interest profiles.
- Interest – Returning visitors or arriving via marketing email or social referral: This group knows who you are and has interacted with you in some capacity before. While you may not know exactly what they want, you can use the audience section of our Link Promotion tool to ensure you account for their referral paths. If arriving via an email campaign, have Link Promotion tools in place targeting the campaign’s UTM code. Be sure to have Link Promotion tools associated with all active marketing emails to help visitors take the desired next step associated with the campaign. If arriving via social channel or they are a return visitor, have interest or geo-specific messaging in place utilizing the AddThis Link Promotion or List Building tool. Look to promote relevant products and sales/promos, or simply request an email sign-up.
- Intent – Visited like product pages, visited multiple related product or product resource pages, or visited cart or checkout page: This group has a strong idea of what they’re looking for and is likely on the precipice of making a purchase! Use the show/hide functionality associated with the Link Promotion tool to define cohorts based on the page(s) visited. From here, promote potential product bundle offerings via a popup or banner. Additionally, use the behavior functionality associated with the Link Promotion tool to offer a discount or free shipping to users who signal their intent to exit at this stage.
- Purchase – You’ve done it! Utilize the Link Promotion tool targeted at the purchase confirmation page featuring a “Thank you for your purchase” coupon.
Bắn cá 4399Whichever option(s) you choose, the first step will invariably be understanding your current and target audience as well as your site structure and the resources and promotions at your disposal. This will provide the foundation required to get the most out of the AddThis website tools.